1st District Fellowship Event – Whiskey Night & Cooking Class with Star Chef
Dear DG Belinda, PDGs, District Leaders, Club Presidents and fellow Rotarians,
Our first District Fellowship event will be held on 23rd August – “ Whiskey Night & Cooking Class with Star Chef” , we are cordially welcome you all to attend a fun & enjoyable night to experience Whisky & Chinese Food in a brand new way.
2014 Aug 23 (Saturday) : Whiskey Night & Cooking Class with Star Chef
– Event Chair – IPP Francis Au
– Target Rotarians & Potential Members
– Venue: Master Wan Kitchen, 1/F Aubin House, 171-172 Gloucester Rd, Wanchai, HK
– Time :
- 4:30pm Learn from Master Wan
- 6:30pm Cocktail
- 7:00pm Dinner
– Registration Fee:
– HK$800/head, Please mail or deliver the completed registration form together with a crossed cheque made payable to “Rotary District 3450 Ltd”
(14/F., Capital Commercial Bldg, 26 Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay, HK)
– Max 50 Participants, first come first serve will be applied.
– Program Highlight ***
- Master Wan will take us back in time to the classic Chinese pastry and dim sum. We will be given chance to make it and dare or not to enjoy what we’ve made during dinner time as well.
- The Glenlivet will be served throughout the whole event day and night. We will be able to enjoy and taste some of the rare collection from the distillery.
- Master Wan and brand ambassador of The Glenlivet will tailor made a Whisky/Chinese Food pairing menu for our dinner enjoyment.
Yours in Rotary,
PP Andy Li
District Fellowship Chair (2014-15)