Adding an image from another site like Flicker
If its just a simple image, add to your text the image code. To do this we use the image button on the editor:
- For ease of editing put the Cursor Insertion Point on a new line on the left of the page.
- Click the Insert Image icon or select from Insert Menu.
- for Image url copy the url from the image on the on the website eg.
Right click on the image (you may have to select the image and get the right size first)
If there is a ‘Share Photo’ option you need to select the correct size from the options available, look for the image url in the code given, typically it will begin with src=”https://…” we need the https://.. bit only:
eg. <a data-flickr-embed=”true” href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/rotary3450/48908575436/in/dateposted/” title=”DGE-photo-1-4″><img src=”” alt=”DGE-photo-1-4″ width=”910″ height=”850″ /></a>
- You may add Title and Description and also adjust the size in the extra option boxes.
Give a horizontal space of 5 points to create a gap to the text
- Original sizes load much quicker
You can select the image and put it on the left , middle or right just like text.