From DTA Chairperson
Dear President Elects & Incoming Club Officers:
The District Training Assembly You Can’t Afford to Miss!
It is my great pleasure to invite you to take part in the upcoming 54th District Training Assembly. As the incoming leaders of your clubs, you will be directing your clubs in the coming Rotary Year. The District Training Assembly is the ideal forum for you to learn the 2014-2015 Rotary Theme so that you can effectively share your service, strengthen your clubs, and create a positive impact on the local communities you serve.
In designing the program for the 54th District Training Assembly, the Organization Committee of the District Training Assembly has taken great care to make sure that new, current and seasoned Rotarians would be able to find elements of the program that are interesting, relevant and refreshing to them. The following are the highlights for the program:
- Streamlined training format to allow for more effective training and sharing for ALL Rotarians;
- Shorter program (~ 8 hours) so that attendees can spend more time with their families;
- Great coaching will be provided to the attendees in the plenary and breakout sessions so they could learn and practice the new Rotary theme;
- One-page training materials (“Chicken Essence”) are available for incoming club officers to download from the District Training Assembly website to help them better prepare for the training;
- Free Trip to the 2015 RI Convention in São Paulo will be available to the lucky draw winner;
- Memorable souvenirs will be given to those who attend the full program.
An outline of the event is as follows:
Please check out the DTA website for further details about the event. Register for the 54th District Training Assembly by downloading the Registration Form and submit payment to RIC today!
I look forward to seeing you all on 24 May 2014!
|Yours in Rotary,|
|District Training Assembly|