Rotary Adopt A School (Updates on 23/5/2014)
Notice of Rotary Adopt A School Awards and Booklet (2013-14)
As previous years, RAAS (Rotary Adopt A School) Awards honour the contributions of Rotarians and teachers as well as recognising students with information extracted below.
- RAAS Awards (Deadline for enrollment is Friday, 6 June, 2014)
- An Award to the Rotary Club in which Rotarians have participated the most of RAAS programs or activities organised by RAAS Committee.
- An Award to the Rotarian who has participated the most of RAAS programs or activities organised by RAAS Committee.
- An Award to the school that has participated the most of RAAS programs or activities organised by RAAS Committee.
- An Award to the teacher who has led the most of students to participate RAAS programs or activities organised by RAAS Committee.
- An Award to the student who has participated the most of RAAS programs or activities organised by RAAS Committee.
- RAAS Award
Best Improvement Award for 4 students
RAAS will award 4 students nominated by the principals of our RAAS Partnering Schools to be the Best Improvement students of this school year.
The Prize of the Best Improvement Award is a free helicopter ride around Hong Kong Island offered by Ms Lily Fenn, Past President of Rotary Club of Happy Valley. As informed by Ms Fenn, the free helicopter flight is tentatively scheduled in November this year and subject to her discretion as Ms Fenn’s new helicopter will be ready by then.
- RAAS Booklet
Rotary Adopt A School Committee is going to work out a booklet for RAAS for the year of 2013-2014 in order to keep all the great work that you have already done so far and share them with others.
It is suggestive of one A4 page for the RAAS materials including text along with 4-5 photos of resolution over 300 dpi each, i.e. one A4 page for every single Rotary Club and also another one A4 page for each school for the text and photos. Kindly limit your materials to Rotary Adopt A School activities organised by RAAS Committee or partnering Rotary Club(s).
Please note that the deadline for sending us the captioned information will be (Friday) 6 June 2014. With your kind co-operations and immediate actions, it is expected that this booklet will be available at the end of June 2014.
In addition, please feel free to let us know the feedback from your club, partnering schools and students in relation to our previous RAAS activities held so that we can improve further and hopefully can provide better services to all of you in the foreseeable future.
If you have any question, please kindly contact us for enquiry.
Thank you very much for your fabulous support to Rotary Adopt A School!