A. Sports Day for All on 2 November 2013
It will be held at Tseung Kwan O Sports Ground with the
– To promote public awareness especially to school students on the needs and
abilities of the blind in sports training and competitions.
– Through success in sports competitions to regain the self-confidence of blind and
visually impaired people.
– To recruit interested visually impaired people to take part in sports training.
-To recruit interested school students / teachers / their family members and
corporate staff as guides for visually impaired athletes.
– To break the Guinness World Record for the “Longest Handshake Chain” jointly
by people with and without visual impairment so as to build a harmonious society.
B. CDIA Official Launch Ceremony and Concert on 16 August 2013
– Child Development Initiative Alliance (CDIA) comprises of leading business and community organization, bearing similar belief and conviction to youth development.
– CDIA committed organizations to advocate the novel holistic approach in youth development.
-Together, we will raise social awareness of youth issues and enlist further support from all sectors of the society.
– Official Launch Ceremony will be held at 7pm on Friday, 16 August 2013 at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Jockey Club Auditorium
C. Postponement of Site Visit to Green Technology Consortium Campus
Due to the anticipating bad weather and raining during the coming weekend caused by Typhoon Utor, Environmental Program Sub-committee Chair President Mawin Cheung advised to postpone the captioned visit till further notice.
Rotary Adopt A School (RAAS) Information By RAAS Committee